Salt Lake City, UT – Studio Electric is pleased to announce the launch of the all new m4 monitor. Building on the success of the award winning SE Monitor, and it's sister product the Benchmark SMS1, The new m4 takes stand mounted speakers to a new level!
m4 features the company's proprietary highX™ 6.5" woofer, coupled to a modified version of a classic high-performance 1" soft dome tweeter. The asymmetrical crossover network uses custom value capacitors by ClarityCap™ as well as tight tolerance air-core inductors and non-inductive resistors.
"We use 30 years of design experience, great drivers, and top quality crossover parts in this monitor, and you can hear the difference. - Dave MacPherson, head designer at Studio Electric.
M4 cabinet construction features graded MDF and HDF with a veneer of a newly developed, sustainable wood product that looks and feels like exotic hardwood.
- LF: SE HighX™6.5" / 170mm / copolymer
HF: 1" / 25mm soft dome
- Frequency Response: 44Hz-22kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1W / 1 meter
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 40 to 200 Watts
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Construction: HDF and MDF with recycled Wenge veneer
- Cabinet Dimensions: (HxWxD): 12"x8.625"x15" (sans grill)
- Weight: 19 lbs. / 8.5 kg (shipped two per carton) @ 43 lbs.
- MSRP $2750 pair / $2400 without grills
- Orders are being taken for August delivery.
Studio Electric offers a 30-day in-home trial on the M4. *some conditions apply
Studio Electric LLC
Salt Lake City , UT USA